If you are worried after the rumors that Apple might shift the iOS default search engine to Yahoo or Bing in near future,then stop worrying you can keep Google as default search engine in your iOS device.Want to know how?Just read this article & follow some steps to change your default search engine in iPhone or iPad.
ALSO READ : HOW TO ACCESS MAC FROM IPHONE OR IPAD
STEPS TO SET GOOGLE AS DEFAULT SEARCH ENGINE IN IOS
- First of all open settings in your iOS device.
- Now tap on Safari from the list at left side.
- Then touch the Search Engine option.
- You will see four search engines list there namely Google,Yahoo,Bing & DuckDuckGo.
- It’s done you have successfully changed your default search engine in your iOS device.It’s up to you to decide which search engine you want to use in Safari,among Google,Yahoo,Bing & DuckDuckGo you can select anyone.Feel free to ask any query related to this topic we will try our best to resolve it as soon as possible.