Tyler Kirkham, artist at DC Comics who have already worked at Green Lantern, New Guardians & Top Cow spends $50,000 to convert the basement of his house into the one that looks like The Elder Scrolls. which is a popular series of action role-playing open world fantasy game developed by
whThe Elder Scrolls is a popular series of action role-playing open world fantasy game developed by Bethesda Game Studios.
This was first reported by Barcroft TV and they uploaded a video showing the newly transformed basement.
According to them the basement contains
- Dented stone walls
- A beautiful bathroom with a waterfall of his own style.
- Medieval-style sparring area
- A kitchen modelled in the same Old World style as the rest of the space
- A home cinema worth $20,000
- Crossbows, helmets, armours, horns and a rack of swords and axes
- A door which is opened by pulling a book from the bookshelf
His basement is fulfilled with objects that were featured in The Elder Scrolls video game.Kirkham says that he will introduce his one-year-old son Indie to the Elder Scrolls series when he is old enough