Every day millions of users power up their Xbox One to play video games, thousands stream video from YouTube or Netflix and listening to songs through Xbox Music. If due to some reasons you want to completely erase the data of your Xbox One Console then the only option for you is to perform a factory reset of your device. In this article, we will tell you how to factory reset Xbox One Console step by step.
Generally resetting is done to fix the localized Xbox One and Xbox Live sign-in problems or games hanging during start.
NOTE : By factory resetting your Xbox One console, all of your saved games, apps, accounts & settings will be removed. Anything which is not synchronized with Xbox Live will also be lost.
So, if you are ready to factory reset your Xbox One Console then follow the steps given below very carefully.
- How To Disable Automatic signin In Xbox 360 Console
- Tips To Fix Problems While Playing A Disc In Xbox One
- How To Turn On parental Controls In Xbox 360 Console
Steps To Factory Reset Xbox One Console
- First of all go to the home screen.
- Now press the Menu button on the Xbox One wireless controller.